In this tutorial, learn how to download and install MeetMe app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install MeetMe app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of MeetMe App
MeetMe helps you find new people nearby who share your interests and want to chat NOW! It’s fun, friendly, and free!
Join 100+ MILLION PEOPLE video chatting, messaging, streaming, and making new friends every day!
So what are you waiting for? Download the best app for meeting new people!
On MeetMe you can…
– Video chat with local people
– Chat with new people near you and around the world
– Livestream and feel the love
– Find people who share your interests
Downloading MeetMe App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download MeetMe from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install MeetMe App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “MeetMe”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use MeetMe app on your computer.
Or you can also install MeetMe app on the PC by applying the MeetMe APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install MeetMe app.
That’s about it.