In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Magicplan app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Magicplan app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of magicplan App
Instantly create and share floor plans, field reports, and estimates with one easy-to-use application. magicplan offers a better way to get work done while in the field.
Measuring & Sketching
We use state-of-the-art tech with an easy-to-use interface, allowing you to measure and sketch interior plans in 2D & 3D.
Add photos, 360° images, notes, custom forms, and markups to create structured reports that eliminate any risk of confusion.
We developed a way to combine take-off and estimate to automatically calculate pricing on your mobile device.
magicplan is renowned worldwide:
Downloaded by over 20 million users
Every day the equivalent of a small city is mapped with magicplan
Training session available in English at https://www.magicplan.app/webinars/
Can I use magicplan for free?
Using magicplan for free allows you to experience the full potential of magicplan by giving you access to all features on two projects. There’s no time limit.
What are the limits when using magicplan for free?
Create more than two projects
Collaborate in teams
Access the magicplan API
What paid options do you offer?
We offer three subscription plans, including unlimited projects and the features to meet your needs. You have the choice between a comprehensive sketching, reporting, or estimating solution.
Sketch – Create and share professional interior plans in 2D and 3D
Report – Create structured reports including photos, notes, markups & more.
Estimate – Automatically calculate pricing for quick, accurate estimates.
Supported laser distance meters:
• HILTI PD-I
• BOSCH GLM 50 C, GLM 50 CX, GLM 100 C, GLM 120 C, PLR 30C, PLR 40C, PLR 50C
• DeWalt DW03201
• Leica Disto D110, D510 (Europe), E7100i, E7500i (North America), D810, D1, D2
• Stabila LD520, LD250 BT
• WDM 8-14
• Android device running AR Core
• Requires a gyroscope
Downloading Magicplan App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Magicplan from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Magicplan App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Magicplan”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Magicplan app on your computer.
Or you can also install Magicplan app on the PC by applying the Magicplan APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Magicplan app.
That’s about it.