In this article, we will show you how to download and install Luna VPN on Windows PC or laptop.
Luna VPN is the fastest and most secure VPN app for unlimited, private browsing. Luna VPN is completely free and gives you easy access to your favorite apps and web browsers. Download Luna VPN for simple, secure, and speedy VPN and proxy access!
With Luna, enjoy a free, unlimited, uncapped, private, and secure data connection though our world-class VPN! Unblock websites, protect both your data and WiFi connections, and encrypt all the data flowing in and out of your device with a single tap in the app. Browse the web with security and peace-of-mind on our VPN, knowing your connection is safe, fast, private, and secure.
Main Features of Luna VPN For PC Free Download:
– Completely free and unlimited VPN access
– Unblock sites and content
– Encrypt data coming in and out of the VPN
– Mask IP address and location through our proxy
– Protect yourself on public WiFi networks
– Tether any of your devices to your phone
– Bypass firewalls
– Change regions for the fastest VPN connections
– Get security tips to help keep your data safe
– Friendly user support
How To Download and Install Luna VPN on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the Luna VPN for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Luna VPN For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Luna VPN for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the Luna VPN logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Luna VPN on the PC by applying the Luna VPN XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing Luna VPN For Windows in Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Luna VPN for PC, go to Google Play store, search and find it.
4. Click Install button under the Luna VPN logo, and enjoy!
Read more: How to Install XAPK in Nox App Player
Hope something helps you.