In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Lovelink on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Lovelink on PC for free if you use Nox App Player. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Lovelink is a virtual reality romance that lets you navigate your chats with your choices! With interesting, exciting and thrilling characters to browse through, dive into an all-new narrative dating experience.
Get to know your potential suitors! Learn about their lives and experience their unique stories. Make choices that influence your interactions and the outcome of the story, and who knows, maybe they’ll want to meet you for a date!
Main Features of Lovelink For PC Free Download:
– SWIPE through more than 60 characters, of all backgrounds and desires, waiting to be matched with you!
– CONNECT with your dream partner! Congratulations, it’s a match – time to get to know them a better and get to chatting.
– CHAT and react with your match to level up your relationship! Chat away and make your choices. You never know where it may lead…
– DATE time! Meet up with your match to get the chemistry flowing in person.
Downloading Lovelink on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Lovelink from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Lovelink on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Lovelink”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Lovelink on your computer.
Or you can also install Lovelink on the PC by applying the Lovelink XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Lovelink on PC for free.
That’s about it.