In this article, we will show you how to play Little Big City on Windows PC or laptop.
Little Big City is a social strategy game where the players must take the role of a mayor in a small city. The objective is to expand your city as much as possible by building all manner of new buildings and providing enough housing to house your ever growing population.
See also: How To Play Little Big City 2 on PC
Downloading Little Big City on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Little Big City from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play Little Big City on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Little Big City”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Little Big City on your computer.
Or you can also install Little Big City on the PC by applying the Little Big City APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Little Big City on PC for free.
That’s about it.