In this tutorial, learn how to download and install LINE: Free Calls & Messages on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install LINE: Free Calls & Messages on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Line is a free messaging and calling service very similar to Skype or Viber that will allow you to communicate by phone with your friends and acquaintances without having to spend a dime, as long as you have a stable Internet connection at your disposal.
Downloading LINE: Free Calls & Messages For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download LINE: Free Calls & Messages from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install LINE: Free Calls & Messages on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “LINE: Free Calls & Messages”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use LINE: Free Calls & Messages on your computer.
Or you can also install LINE: Free Calls & Messages on the PC by applying the LINE: Free Calls & Messages APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install LINE: Free Calls & Messages on PC for free.
That’s about it.