In this tutorial, learn how to download and install LG ThinQ app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install LG ThinQ app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of LG ThinQ App
■ Build the kind of connected home you always wanted with ThinQ
The first thing to do on the all new ThinQ is to set up your home. Start by giving your home a name and choosing a wallpaper. Invite members so that your whole family can share and control the products of your home together.
■ Place appliances where you want
What’s a house with no rooms? Arrange your electronic appliances just the way you want in your rooms, living room, etc., and control them conveniently.
■ Pick and choose the alerts you want
The Notification board now shows product and service related alerts on separate screens, so you can choose which alerts to receive.
■ Frequently used features are now more secure
Security improvements have been made to features such as remote controlling, Smart Diagnosis, purchasing supplies, etc. Try them out now.[Android OS Requirements]
– The ThinQ app supports Android OS 7.0 and higher. Smartphones using Android OS version 6.0.1 or lower must update their OS in order to use the latest version of the app.
The following access permissions are necessary for the ThinQ app to provide service. Optional permissions are not required to use the app but restrictions to certain features may apply.
■ Required Permissions
– Outgoing Calls: To access related app settings such as language and region and contact the LG Service Center after smart diagnosing devices
– Location: To obtain the device connecting SSID & Wi-Fi info when adding devices and search for weather info, current location, etc. To obtain and use location information when using the automation feature (optional)
■ Optional Permissions
– Photos, Media & Files: To check the storage capacity of your smartphone for downloading the software of devices to add. Certain devices may also send and save images on your smartphone.
– Contacts: To verify user information when signing in to the app
– Camera: To scan QR codes
– Mic: Needed when using the smart diagnosis feature
Downloading LG ThinQ App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download LG ThinQ from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install LG ThinQ App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “LG ThinQ”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use LG ThinQ app on your computer.
Or you can also install LG ThinQ on the PC by applying the LG ThinQ APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install LG ThinQ app.
That’s about it.