In this article, we will show you how to play KUBOOM 3D: FPS Shooter on Windows PC or laptop.
KUBOOM is a multiplayer FPS where up to 10 players can face off in exciting team deathmatch games. After 10 minutes the team that has taken down the most enemies will win the game.
Main Features KUBOOM 3D: FPS Shooter For PC Free Download:
– Dynamic battles 5×5 team mode, with up to 10 players in the “Deathmatch” with ranks and matchmaking!
– Easy control with the ability to autoshoot (can be disabled in settings)!
– Good optimization and high FPS!
– More than 20 carefully designed and balanced maps!
– More than 50 units of different types of weapons!
– Weapon customization: sights, silencers, lasers, increased clips, compensators and much more!
– More than 100 of the skins for weapons!
– More than 45 clothes for character customization!
– Beautiful graphics, not occupying much space on your device!
– Clans with the possibility of doing clan wars!
Downloading KUBOOM 3D: FPS Shooter on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download KUBOOM 3D: FPS Shooter from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install KUBOOM 3D: FPS Shooter on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “KUBOOM 3D: FPS Shooter”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play KUBOOM 3D: FPS Shooter on your computer.
Or you can also install KUBOOM 3D: FPS Shooter on the PC by applying the KUBOOM 3D: FPS Shooter XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install KUBOOM 3D: FPS Shooter on PC for free.
That’s about it.