In this tutorial, learn how to play KOF ALLSTAR on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install KOF ALLSTAR on PC for free if you use Bluestack emulator. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The King of Fighters All Star is a free to play, mobile beat’em up RPG game released for iOS and Android, developed by a South Korean gaming company Netmarble authorized by SNK. The game brings together all the characters of the KOF series up to The King of Fighters XIV
Downloading KOF ALLSTAR on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download KOF ALLSTAR from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install KOF ALLSTAR on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “KOF ALLSTAR”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play KOF ALLSTAR on your computer.
Or you can also install KOF ALLSTAR on the PC by applying the KOF ALLSTAR APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install KOF ALLSTAR on PC for free.
That’s about it.