In this tutorial, learn how to download and install KMPlayer app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install KMPlayer app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of KMPlayer App
No ads!! HD video player that can support smartphones and tablets, and play up to 4k, 8k UHD video quality.Newly updated km player has added various functions such as quick button, video zoom and move, playlist setting, subtitle setting and so on.
▶ Function of KMPlayer
Media Player Function
Bookmark : Bookmark on your wanted position to play.
High definition video playback: HD, 4K, 8K, UHD, Full HD playback.
Color adjustment: change brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, gamma information
Zoom in video: Zoom in and move the video you’re watching
Section repeat: Repeat after section designation
Invert video: Invert left and right (mirror mode), upside down
Quick Button: Select and specify player options with one click
Popup Play: Pop-up windows that can be used with other apps
Equalizer: Use equalizer for music and video
Speed control: Playback speed control function up to 0.25 ~ 4 times
Beautiful UI: beautiful music and video playback UI
Subtitle Setting: Change subtitle color, size, position
Timer function: Video and music timer function
Support Chromecast : Cast videos to TV with Chromecast.
Search function: Search music and video you want
My List : Create video and music playlist
Play URL: Play any video on web by entering a URL (Streaming)
External storage device support: Load external storage device (SD card / USB memory)
Network: Private server connection by FTP, UPNP, SMB
Cloud: Play music and content within Google Drive
▶ KMPlayer VIP
You can enjoy fantastic VIP features in KMPlayer by in-app purchase
– Torrent Client : Enjoy the real-time playback while it downloaded
– Crop video : Please select your video and cut your desired section.
– Crop audio : Please select your audio, cut your desired section and edit.
– GIF toast : Create dynamic pictured GIF from your favorite video to select as you want.
– MP3 Converter : Extract and convert to MP3 audio from your favorite video media file quick and easy.
– VIP theme : Create for your own theme with photo in your smart device.
– Special features will be added for VIP.
– Free trial will be limited per only one Google Play account
– It will be automatically renewed subscription after 3 days free trial endup. It will not be charged for canceled subscription at least 24 H before its end.
– It will be automatically renewed and charged payment unless cancel subscription at least 24 H before the current subscription end.
– You can manage and cancel your subscription at anytime on Google Play setup.
▶ Support Format
Video and Music Formats
AVI, MP3, WAV, AAC, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, FLAC, 3GP, M4V, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV
DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle Track.
SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), VobSub(.sub/.idx), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl/.txt), TMPlayer(.txt), Teletext, PJS(.pjs) , WebVTT(.vtt)
▶ Access Permission Information
Storage: Request for access to photos, music, and videos stored on the device
Draw on top of other apps: Request permission to use popup play
View and download Google Drive files: Request permission to use the cloud
You can use the basic service even if you do not agree with the selectable permission.
(However, functions that require selectable permission cannot be used.)
▶ Developer’s comment
KMPlayer is the flawlessly video player.
We listen to your feedback and develop it. Please give us many feature requests and feedback.
KMPlayer’s mail is ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
KMPlayer is developed by Flutter.
Downloading KMPlayer App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Intro Maker from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install KMPlayer App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “KMPlayer”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use KMPlayer app on your computer.
Or you can also install KMPlayer app on the PC by applying the KMPlayer APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install KMPlayer app.
That’s about it.