In this article, we will show you how to download and install Kik Messenger on Windows PC or laptop.
Kik is way more than just messaging. It’s the easiest way to connect with your friends, stay in the loop, and explore – all through chat. No phone numbers, just pick a username.
– Choose who to chat with one-on-one and in groups.
– Share pics, videos, gifs, games, and more.
– Meet new friends with similar interests.
How To Download and Install Kik Messenger on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Kik app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Kik app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Kik app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Kik logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Kik app on the PC by applying the Kik APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Kik app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Kik app.
5. Click Install button under the Kik logo.
That’s about it.