In this article, we will show you how to play Jurassic World: The Game on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Jurassic World™: The Game App
In order to build a winning Battle Arena team, you’ll need to design the most efficient and effective park, one that will allow your dinosaurs to thrive and evolve. Discover new and amazing species of dinosaurs by acquiring surprise-filled card packs. Join Owen, Claire and your favorite characters from the film as, daily, you feed and genetically enhance your dinosaurs. Now that the park is open, it’s time to make Jurassic World™ your own!
In Jurassic World™: The Game you will:
* Defy the laws of science as you COLLECT, HATCH & EVOLVE more than 200 unique dinosaurs!
* CONSTRUCT & UPGRADE iconic buildings & lush landscapes inspired by the film.
* CHALLENGE opponents from around the world in earth-shaking BATTLES!
* INTERACT with characters from the film as you navigate exciting new storylines & thrilling missions!
* CHOOSE from multiple card packs; each can bring a special dinosaur to life!
* EARN daily rewards such as coins, DNA & other essential resources.
* Jurassic World The Game offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
* The user will be asked to login to his Google account (if not already) prior to the purchase.
* The payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* We also mention there that subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of service can be found at https://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2019-2/V3/termsen.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Like us on Facebook for fan giveaways, the latest news and updates! (facebook.com/jurassicworldthegame)
Jurassic World™ is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights reserved.
Please note: Jurassic World™: The Game is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
Downloading Jurassic World: The Game on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Jurassic World: The Game from the Google Play Store of of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Jurassic World: The Game on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Jurassic World: The Game”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Jurassic World: The Game on your computer.
Or you can also install Jurassic World: The Game on the PC by applying the Jurassic World: The Game XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Jurassic World: The Game on PC for free.
That’s about it.