In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Jio TV app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Jio TV app on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
JioTV Live Sports Movies Shows is an app that was specifically designed for SIM Jio users. Now they can watch movies, TV shows, documentaries, and live sports events. All in all, this app amounts to about 500 channels to choose from, 100 of which are in HD, all available in 15 different languages.
The list of JioTV Live Sports Movies Shows includes (among others): Republic, Star TV, Star Plus, Star Sports, Star Movies Select, Life OK, Movies OK, Asianet, Suvarna, Sony Sab, Sony MAX, Sony MIX, Sony Pal, Sony ESPN, Sony Six, Zee TV, & TV, Ten Golf, Sun TV, Surya TV, Kiran TV, Gemini TV, ETV, News 18, Discovery, Animal Planet, TLC, Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, NDTV, ABP News, Star Jalsha, Star Pravah, K TV, Pogo, Nick, MTV, Food Food, Raj TV, PTC 1. D Sport, Sony Ten 1 /HD, Sony Ten 2 /HD, Sony Ten 3 /HD, Sony Six HD, Sony ESPN HD, NEO Sports, Neo Prime, and DD Sports.
Downloading Jio TV app For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Jio TV app from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Jio TV app in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Jio TV”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Jio TV on your computer.
Or you can also install Jio TV app on the PC by applying the Jio TV APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Jio TV app on PC for free.
That’s about it.