In this tutorial, learn how to download and install iVMS-4500 on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install iVMS-4500 on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
iVMS-4500 (Android) mobile client software, which is designed for mobile phone on the basis of Android OS (Version 4.0 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, locally store and manage pictures and videos, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1.Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 800*1280 or 1920*1080
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
Downloading iVMS-4500 For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download iVMS-4500 from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install iVMS-4500 on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “iVMS-4500”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use iVMS-4500 on your computer.
Or you can also install iVMS-4500 on the PC by applying the iVMS-4500 APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install iVMS-4500 on PC for free.
That’s about it.