In this tutorial, learn how to download and install IPTV on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install IPTV on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
IPTV is an app to watch lots of TV channels online, as long as you have a good Internet connection and an external video player such as VLC Player. It’s also important to search and download a list of channels in M3U format. This is absolutely essential. Fortunately, from IPTV’s official website you can download lots of channel lists in this format: sports, series, international channels, etc.
Downloading IPTV on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download IPTV from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play IPTV on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “IPTV”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play IPTV on your computer.
Or you can also install IPTV on the PC by applying the IPTV APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install IPTV on PC for free.
That’s about it.