In this tutorial, learn how to download and install iFile Manager on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install iFile Manager on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
iFile Manager full featured file manager on Android, fresh UI design and user friendly functions! You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to share over Wi-Fi to pc.
Main Features of iFile Manager For PC Free Download:
– Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
– Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
– Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders • Search and share files
– List view in the files and apps explorer
– WiFi file transfer
– Custom bookmarks
– Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
– Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
– Create and delete folders (directories)
– Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
[Meta] : File Manager,File Browser,Wifi File Sharing,Wifi Share,File Category,Smart File Manager,File Management,SD Card Management
Downloading iFile Manager For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download iFile Manager from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install iFile Manager in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “iFile Manager”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use iFile Manager on your computer.
Or you can also install iFile Manager on the PC by applying the iFile Manager APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install iFile Manager on PC for free.
That’s about it.