In this tutorial, learn how to play Ice Scream 3 on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Ice Scream 3 on PC for free if you use Bluestacks emulator. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Ice Scream 3 is a first-person horror game where you get to play Charlie, the fearless character from the previous two installments. Once again, it’s up to you to take down the evil ice cream seller, Rod Sullivan. On this occasion, Rod has kidnapped Mike and it’s up to you to save him.
Downloading Ice Scream 3 For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Ice Scream 3 from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to Play Ice Scream 3 on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Ice Scream 3”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Ice Scream 3 on your computer with keyboard and mouse.
Or you can also install Ice Scream 3 on the PC by applying the Ice Scream 3 APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Ice Scream 3 on PC for free.
That’s about it.