In this tutorial, learn how to download and install ibis Paint X on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install ibis Paint X on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 80 million times in total as a series, over 2500 materials, over 800 fonts, which provides 362 brushes, 64 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Downloading ibis Paint X For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download ibis Paint X from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install ibis Paint X in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “ibis Paint X”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use ibis Paint X on your computer.
Or you can also install ibis Paint X on the PC by applying the ibis Paint X APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install ibis Paint X on PC for free.
That’s about it.