Daily power users and social media strategists are likely to request “Save Drafts” as one of the most requested Instagram features. Sure, it’s a step away from Instagram’s “instant” gratification, but it’s a must-have nonetheless.
What is Save Drafts?
In a nutshell, this means you can now start working on an Instagram article, then save a copy with your picture and text edits to finish later. This critical feature was not available prior to the rollout of this feature. You would have to return and start over if you attempted to leave your post.
Let’s focus on how to access and use the “save draft” functionality in more detail.
1. To begin, open Instagram and take a picture or select one from your camera roll. Use the Edit function to perform some of the usual edits, such as adjusting the contrast, playing with the fade, straightening, or even cropping, as desired.
2. You should move on to the caption and type out your hashtags until you’re satisfied with the photo edits. For certain people, the caption or title is just as relevant as the image itself when it comes to posting on Instagram, so if you’re one of them, I’d recommend typing out your text in a notepad first. Once you’re pleased with your text formatting in those applications, copy and paste it into your Instagram post.
3. So, rather than going forward and pressing “next,” press the back button to exit this post. A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to save the post to drafts or delete it.
4. “If you go back now, your picture edits will be discarded,” an alert will appear.
5. Again, click “keep” for the sake of this posting, and the post will be saved to your drafts. You can now return to it at a later time. You can still delete it all later, but for now, it’s being saved for later.
6. Your drafts are stored locally on your phone rather than on Instagram’s servers.
One thing to keep in mind is that photos that have been edited or posts to which you have added text are the only
ones that can be saved to drafts. Those that haven’t been modified would be unavailable for saving.
In this video, we will show you how to save draft on Instagram?
Hope something helps you.