In this post, learn how to use Happy Lighting Bluetooth app.
HappyLighting is a Bluetooth lamp control software. With the app, you can:
– Control the HappyLighting Bluetooth lights for color matching.
– Control the timing of HappyLighting Bluetooth lights.
– Control the HappyLighting Bluetooth lamp to set the lighting mode.
- Music Control
- Voice Control
- Shake Control
- Color Brightness Control
- Group LED’s Control
- Change Light Effect
- Call/SMS Reminder
How To Install and Use Happy Lighting App
Step 1: Ensure Lighted Whip is connected properly; the red wire is positive (+) and the black wire is negative (-). It is recommended that the Lighted Whip is hooked up to a rocker switch that is hooked up to the battery.
Step 2: Install and launch Bluetooth app on your phone.
Step 3: To scan, select the Group Menu Icon (Figure A).
Step 4: To manage light devices and groups, see Figure B.
Step 5: Tap or drag the color wheel to select desired color (Figure C).
• Preset Color palettes are customizable to desired colors. To change, simply select desired color block and then select desired color on
the color wheel
• Standard Color palettes are default color options and cannot be change.
Step 7: Select Music mode to play music with the lights. The brightness and colors will randomly change based on the music.
Step 8: Select Tape mode for voice control. The brightness and colors will randomly change based on ambient voice. (Figure E)
Step 9: Select Style mode for light patterns. Scroll up and down to change pattern. Slide the speed bar from left to right for minimum and maximum adjustment of pattern speed. (Figure F)
Step 10: Tap the Timing mode for timer control (Figure G). Set to desired time and tap on/off button to set.
Step 11: To access Shake function, select the settings icon (Figure H). When the Shake function is on, shake the device toward front and back to turn LED on/off and left to right to change LED color.
Note: For Android OS only – All light effects can be selected for SMS reminders
- If having trouble connecting, check to ensure Bluetooth is active.
- If the problem still persists, please reboot phone and devices. Alternatively, try other phone to ensure the problem is not
the product or apps.