In this article, we have shown that how you can run Windows XP on your Android device with Limbo PC emulator without root.
To begin, you need to download and install the below-required files:
Here are the steps to install and run Windows XP on your Android device.
- How To Install Windows 7 on Android using Limbo Emulator
- How To Install Windows 10 on Android using Limbo Emulator
How To Install Windows XP (ROM) on Android Device using Limbo
1. Install Limbo PC emulator on your Android device.
2. Open Limbo emulator.
3. In your Limbo App dashboard, tap the drop-down menu and then choose “New”
4. Type the name of your new virtual machine and then tap on “Create“.
5. Architecture option: Choose PC.
6. Machine Type option: Choose the x64 option.
7. CPU Model option: Choose the SandyBridge option.
8. CPU cores option:Choose 4 Cores.
9. RAM memory option: Choose 880 MB RAM. or you can also set more RAM if your device has more than enough RAM.
10. Hard disk option: Choose the “OPEN” option. Then, you will be redirected to your SD card. Now you need to find the downloaded Windows XP ISO file and then choose it.
11. Device option: Choose Hard Disk in the boot settings.
12. VGA Display option: Choose Vmware.
13. User Interface option: Choose SDL.
14. Next, you need to match all the settings as shown in the below picture one by one.
15. Click on “Play Option“. It will start booting process of Windows XP.
When the booting process will be 100% completed. Your Windows XP home screen will look something like screenshot below.
If you have any question then you can ask in the comment section below.