In this tutorial, learn how to run Windows 7 on Android Phone using a simple terminal app i.e Termux by using Qemu in it.
Previously, we’ve shared you how to install Windows 7 on Android using Limbo Emulator.
This tutorial is very interesting as this will make you understand how powerful a Linux terminal can be so without wasting any more time let’s start this guide.
To begin, you need to download and install the below-required files:
Copy Windows 7 iso/img/qcow2 to your smartphone’s Internal or External Storage.
Here are the steps to install Windows 7 on Termux on your Android phone.
How to Install and Run Windows 7 on Termux on Android Phone
1. Open Termux app and type “apt update && apt upgrade –y” and press Enter.
2. Next, install the required Qemu package for this type “pkg install qemu-system-i386-headless –y” and press Enter.
3. Then, you need to give the storage access to the termux for this type “termux-setup-storage” and press Enter.
4. Type “qemu-system-i386 -hda /storage/emulated/0/Download/Windows_7.qcow2 -vnc 127.0.0.1:1” to start the connection.
Note the location of downloaded Windows 7 file on your Android Phone.
5. Open VNC Viewer and then add new connection type address “127.0.0.1:1” and type the name the to machine. Tap on Create button.
After connection enjoys Windows 7 on your Android phone.
Hope something helps you.