In this tutorial, we have shown that how you can run Windows 7 operating system in Android phone with Limbo PC emulator.
To begin, you need to download and install the below-required files:
Here are the steps to boot Windows 7 iso file on your android phone.
- How To Install Windows 10 on Android using Limbo Emulator
- How To Install Windows XP on Android using Limbo Emulator
How To Install Windows 7 on Android using Limbo Emulator
1. First, install Limbo PC emulator on your Android phone.
2. Launch Limbo emulator.
3. In your Limbo App dashboard, tap the drop-down menu and then choose “New”.
4. Type the name of your new virtual machine and then tap on “Create“.
5. Architecture option: Choose PC.
6. Machine Type option: Choose the x64 option.
7. CPU Model option: Choose the SandyBridge option.
8. CPU cores option: Choose 4 Cores.
9. RAM memory option: Choose 880 MB RAM or you can also set more RAM if your device has more than enough RAM.
10. Hard disk option: Choose the “OPEN” option. Then, you will be redirected to your SD card. Now you need to find the downloaded Windows 7 ISO file and then choose it.
11. Device option: Choose Hard Disk in the boot settings.
12. VGA Display option: Choose Vmware.
13. User Interface option: Choose SDL.
14. Next, you need to match all the settings as shown in the below picture one by one.
15. Click on “Play Option“. It will start booting process of Windows 7.
When the booting process will be 100% completed. Your Windows 7 home screen will look something like screenshot below.
Hope something helps you. If you have any question then you can ask in the comment section below.