How To Log Into Multiple TikTok Accounts On Your Phone
TikTok has developed a massive user base since its inception in 2016. However, as a result, it is becoming increasingly difficult to “trend” on the network. As a result, having many TikTok accounts would be fantastic.
People had been complaining for a long time until the TikTok staff finally listened. Thankfully, you can now have many TikTok accounts. There are a couple caveats, though, which aren’t widely known.
Read on to learn everything there is to know about them, as well as how to create several TikTok accounts without using any third-party programs.
Create a TikTok Account
Let’s pretend you don’t have a TikTok account and walk you through the full procedure from scratch. First and foremost, get TikTok for your device from the official app store. Use the Google Play Store if you’re an Android user. Use the App Store instead if you’re using an iPhone. Even if you already have an account, make sure you have the most recent TikTok update. You won’t be able to have numerous accounts if you don’t do so.
Lastly, to log into TikTok (for the first time), follow these instructions:
1. Go to the TikTok app on your phone.
2. In the lower right-hand corner of the home page, tap the button that says Me. This will open the Sign Up window for you.
3. At the bottom of the window, choose Sign Up.
4. You can sign up using your email address, phone number, or any of your social network accounts (Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook). Choose any approach you ưant, but keep in mind your decision. It’ll help you in creating your future account next time.
5. Please provide a valid birthday (you need to be 13 or older).
6. Once you’re done, press Next.
7. Verify your account by entering your email or phone number. Check your inbox for an email from TikTok, and click the link to confirm your account. (Or, if you used a phone number, check your SMS for a verification code)
8. Once you’re finished, create a password and confirm the prompt.
9. Lastly, you must complete a simple Captcha to prove that you are a human.
How to Log Into Multiple TikTok Accounts
It was simple to create your first account, wasn’t it? Before continuing, make sure you have the most recent version of TikTok if you skipped the first section. When you’re ready, go through the following steps to set up your second TikTok account:
1. Log into your TikTok account (your first account). Simply open the app on your phone and enter your login information. They’ll be saved, and future logins will be automatic.
2. In the bottom-right corner of TikTok’s main screen, tap on your profile symbol (Me).
3. In the top center of your screen, press on your account name.
4. To add an account, press the Plus icon.
5. The signup process will remain the same as before. Instructions can be found in the previous section. Now comes the crucial part: make sure you use a different email address or mobile phone number when signing up. It doesn’t really matter how you sign up as long as you don’t use the same information like the last time.
You should now have two TikTok accounts that work on the same device if you followed our advise. As previously stated, don’t use the same phone number or email address, and you’ll be fine. Because you may easily create free email accounts, we recommend using an email to join up for the second time.
The process will be significantly easier if you already have many email accounts. It’s important to note that you can only have five accounts at a time (at the moment of writing).
If you create several accounts on the same device, your profile will be recognized as a business account. This means your account will be deprioritized, which can only be avoided by gaining more traction. If you pay for adverts on your profiles, that won’t happen.
If you don’t run a business or aren’t an entrepreneur, make sure you use numerous devices if you want to create various TikTok profiles (separate accounts on each device).
How to Log In Your Other TikTok Accounts
Lastly, you can use this method to access your additional TikTok accounts. It’s very simple; just follow these steps:
1. Launch TikTok on your device.
2. Press on Me (profile).
3. At the top of the screen, press your account name.
4. This will switch you to a dropdown menu with all your accounts. Choose to which one you want to log in.
5. You can edit your profile to change your username when you log into the other account. To validate your email, hit the three dots in the top-right corner of the page and select Manage Account.
That should suffice to get you up and start with several TikTok accounts.
More Is Always Better Than One
I Hope, you found this article to be useful and that it supplied you with all of the information you required. Always remember to keep your accounts on distinct phone numbers or email addresses, and if possible, on separate devices.
Do you have a lot of TikTok accounts? Are you utilizing them for pleasure or for work? Please share your thoughts in the comments box.