In this tutorial, we are gonna show you how to install Windows 10 on your Android phone without root or custom modifications needed.
To begin, you need to download and install the below-required files:
Here are the steps to boot Windows 10 ISO file on your android device.
- How To Install Windows XP on Android using Limbo Emulator
- How To Install Windows 7 on Android using Limbo Emulator
How To Install Windows 10 on Android Phone with Limbo Emulator
1. Install Limbo APK on your Android device.
2. Run Limbo emulator.
3. In your Limbo App dashboard, tap the drop-down menu and then select “New”. See screenshot below:
4. Enter the name of the your new virtual machine and then tap on “Create“.
5. Architecture option: Select PC.
6. Machine Type option: Select x64 option.
7. CPU Model option: Select SandyBridge option.
8. CPU cores option: Select 4 Cores.
9. RAM memory option: Set 880 mb RAM or you can choose more RAM if your device has more than enough RAM.
10. Hard disk option: Choose the “OPEN” option. After that, you will be redirected to your SD card. Find the downloaded windows 10 ISO file and then choose it.
11. Device option: Choose Hard Disk in the boot settings.
12. VGA Display option: Select Vmware.
13. User Interface option: Select SDL.
14. Tap on PLAY Option. It will start booting process of Windows 10.
Your Windows 10 home screen will look something like screenshot below.
That’s about it. If you have any question then you can ask in the comment section below.