How to Get Views on TikTok
What to Know:
Make fantastic videos: Follow trendy trends, use hashtags, and use music as much as possible.
To boost your chances of appearing on the For You page, entice your viewers to watch till the finish.
Take part in challenges, incorporate ideas from your best-performing videos into future videos, and work with others.
This post will show you how to apply some of the most effective ways for increasing your TikTok video views.
Note: Apps, websites, and other services that offer to increase your TikTok views or followers should be
avoided. These applications and websites are unofficial services that may violate TikTok’s terms of service or
expose your account to hacking.
How to Increase Your Views on TikTok
Understanding what kind of content people enjoy watching on TikTok is the first step in increasing your TikTok
1. Look for videos that have a good track record. You can acquire ideas for your own video by looking at
which videos have already received a lot of views.
Look for things like these when watching successful videos:
- How it entices the viewer to watch it
- Whether the video is amusing, interesting, inspirational, informative, startling, or contentious, etc.
- Whether or not the video is narrative
- What is the length of the video?
- In the caption, there are hashtags.
- Whether there is music or sound effects in the video
- Whether the video was made for a TikTok challenge.
- Use this information to choose a video subject and style that best fits you or your brand.
2. Understand how to use hashtags correctly in your captions. Hashtags can either help you gain more views
or waste 100 characters of your caption space.
When deciding which hashtags to use, keep the following:
- To incorporate popular hashtags, go to the Discover tab.
- Avoid hashtags like #foryou, #foryoupage, or #FYP since they are too generic.
- Use wide hashtags like #marketing or #socialmedia to get creative.
- #socialmediamarketing is a good example of a niche hashtag.
3. As much as possible, incorporate music into your videos. Adding a popular song to a video can be the
primary cause for it going viral, according to a Wired article on TikTok.
You can use TikTok’s built-in library of tracks to add music to your videos, or you can add sounds to your videos.
4. Optimize your videos so that people will watch them all the way through. If people watch the entire video or
watch it multiple times, the TikTok algorithm will show your videos on the For You page of more users.
Experiment with these ways to encourage your viewers to watch your videos:
- During the initial few seconds of the video, boost ratings immediately.
- Curiosity should be piqued, suspense should be built, and something should be revealed only at the end.
- Suspense should be incorporated into your caption.
5. Challenges on TikTok are a fun way to meet new people. You might gain more views by being picked up by
the TikTok algorithm and appearing on the For You page of more users, or by being picked up by the challenge
hashtag and appearing on the For You page of more users.
6. Make videos that are similar to your best-performing videos. Once you’ve posted a few videos and they’ve
started to gather traction, look for trends or themes in the ones that are getting the most attention, and then
incorporate those themes or trends into your future videos.
Tip: To uncover trends more quickly, look at your audience and engagement statistics. You must
upgrade to a Pro account to gain access to analytics. Press Me in the bottom menu, then tap the three dots in the
top right corner, select Manage Account, Switch to Pro Account, and follow the on-screen instructions.
7. Collaborate with other users on your videos. When numerous users share and promote the same video, it
can reach a significantly larger audience.
You can interact with other users by doing the following:
- Showing up in each other’s videos (for example, a dance routine) and tagging each other’s username in the caption.
- Create a new hashtag challenge together.
- Make a duet.