In this post, learn how to where is clipboard on Samsung Devices and how to find clipboard on a Samsung Phone.
There are many questions regarding clipboards on Samsung Galaxy phones such as “Where is clipboard on Samsung S9, S10, Note 10, S20, etc?”.
These kinds of questions arise in any Galaxy user’s mind and luckily in this post, 3 best possible methods to find and access to your clipboard on Samsung Galaxy devices.
Copy & paste is as easy as using the clipboard on a Samsung phone. Highlight the text/image in the text/image area and tap Copy for a long time. Then you can tap every other empty field to select Paste & paste the copied texts/images from the clipboard. However, you need to know where is the clipboard to find out your copied texts/images and then paste them to any other apps.
So let me explain first what is clipboard?
The clipboard, also known as the pasteboard, is a special place in your phone computer’s memory that briefly stores information such as text, images, or link. When everything is saved in the clipboard, it can then be pasted to a different position. The clipboard keeps its information until something important is cut or copied, or log out of the machine. For example, users Samsung can copy information from Wikipedia and paste the information into a Ms. Word or e-mail address.
How to Find Clipboard on Samsung Galaxy Phone
Here are the three best ways to access clipboard on a Samsung phone.
Method 1. Find Clipboard on Samsung Phone Using Edge Panels
If you have the latest Samsung Galaxy phones such as S9, S10, Note 9, Note 10, S20, S21 models, and other Galaxy phones. Follow these steps.
1. First of all, you have to activate the Edge panel.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Display (Please note: For older models, tap on Edge Screen under Settings)
- Tap on the Edge panels switch to enable it.
2. When the Edge panels are enabled, press the Edge Panels text itself to customize certain things.
3. Here, you’ll have different options to select from such as Apps, Music, Clipboard, Tasks, Smart select, People and etc. To find the clipboard from your edge screen, simply choose Clipboard from the list.
4. Next, swipe left the Edge screen indicator on the middle right-hand side of your screen to access the clipboard.
Method 2. Find Clipboard on Samsung Within the Samsung Keyboard
If you don’t want to use Edge screen or Edge panels then there’s another method to view the clipboard.
1. Open any text messages app on your device.
2. Go to the top right-hand corner of the keyboard, tap the three dots.
3. Select Clipboard.
Method 3. Find Clipboard on Samsung Phone Using Tap & Hold method
This is the most common method to find and access clipboards on a Samsung phone. Here are the steps:
1. Tap and hold on to any text entry area.
2. Once the menu pops up, select the Clipboard option.
This is how you can find or access a clipboard on your Samsung Galaxy phone and you have learned 3 different methods to find a clipboard on Samsung devices.
Hope something helps you.