At the top of Settings screen, drag down until you can see sequence of emojis. Choose an icon on the next screen > Add.
Instagram brought out a icons pack from old logos, consisting of the brown and a pre-beginning codename icon on its 10th birthday.
In this post, we will show you how to change the Instagram app icon on iOS and Android smartphones.
How to Change Your App Icons on Android and iOS
Although the recipes for Android and iOS are similar, the icons have a bit change. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Instagram app.
2. Click your profile icon on the lower-right.
3. Click the three-line menu icon on the upper-right
4. Choose Settings
5. Pull down from the top of screen
6. Keep going until you find a sequence of emojis (it might take a moment).
7. When you succeed, your page will have full of old icons being ready to use (with confetti flying everywhere).
8. Choose an icon.
9. Tap on Add
10. The icons on Android and iOS are dissimilar. Android users get a shortcut to Instagram, that’s why there’s a tiny square of the current icon overlapping it. But on iOS, this one doesn’t exist.
11. If you want to try another icon, replay the instructions above.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to change the Instagram app icon in iPhone:
Remove Extra Icons From Your Android Home Screen
You will need to take out the irrelevant icons if you have just tried a few different throw-back icons from Home screen. On iOS, the icon you choose will be used instead of the current one. On Android, you can individualize your Home screens, consisting of adding or deleting apps.
1. Move to the icon you want to remove on Home screen.
2. Press and hold this icon.
3. Tap Remove from Home.
Hope something helps you