Keep your followers updated with multiple pictures
What to Know:
To add photos to your story, go to Your Story, tap the library/gallery icon, tap Select Several, andthen select the images you want to use.
Press on Next > make any edits > Next > Share.
Before sharing the group with your friends, you can edit each picture.
Using the iOS and Android Instagram apps, this article describes how to post multiple images or videos to your Instagram story.
How to Add Multiple Photos or Videos to Your Instagram Story
Choosing several images or videos to post to your Instagram stories at the same time saves time and effort. This is how you do it:
1. Go to the Instagram app and press Your Story in the upper-left corner.
Tip: You can also go to the Stories tab by swiping right from your home feed or tapping your profile picture from your profile tab.
2. To view your device’s most recently taken images and videos, tap the library/gallery icon in the lower-left corner.
3. Optionally, use the drop-down button in the upper-left corner to pick a media folder.
Tip: Leave it in your device’s default media folder if you plan to upload a mix of images and videos all at once. Choose your videos folder to filter out all of the images, making it easier to find the clips you want.
4. Click on the Select Multiple button.
5. Select the pictures or videos you want to use in your story by tapping them. Each thumbnail’s upper-right corner’s circle changes color to blue. It has a number in it that represents the order in which the photos are posted.
Tip: If you change your mind about adding a picture or video or want to rearrange the order, tap it again to deselect it. At any given time, you can only upload up to 10 images and videos.
6. After you’ve made your decision, tap Next.
7. Click the sticker, drawing, or text buttons to make optional edits to your images or videos. To edit each picture or video separately, tap either of them in the selection tool at the bottom of the screen.
8. Press Next.
9. To post or share Your Story with Close Friends only, tap the blue Share button beside it.
See more: How to Add More Than One Photo to a Instagram Story
How to add multiple photos to your Instagram story
1. Launch Instagram and press the camera sign in the top-left of the home page.
2. In the bottom-left of your screen, tap the icon of your most recent photo to pull up your camera roll.
3. In the top-right of the screen, tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon to choose multiple photos. Choose the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
4. Tap “Next,” and modify the posts by tapping their icon in the bottom-left.
5. Tap “Next,” again to share the post on “Your Story.”
The photos will now be shared back to back, at the same time, on your story.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to add multiple pictures to Instagram stories on Android:
Why Share Multiple Photos or Videos to an Instagram Story?
If you want to post three videos and seven images to your Instagram account, go to your library, gallery, or other media folder and choose the ones you want. The photos can then be uploaded and posted with a single tap. This is the way to go if:
1. Throughout the day, you want to catch several scenes or clips.
2. You don’t have time to go to Instagram and upload anything right away.
3. You’re not sure if the pictures or videos you took are worth sharing, so you’d like to pick and choose which ones to share later.
4. To post to your stories, you want to choose out the best photos or videos.
5. You’re stuck in a place with a bad internet connection and can’t post.