Want to learn how to share a myriad of images to your Instagram story? In this tutorial, we’ll show not 1 but 2 simple methods you can use to do this.
How to add multiple photos to your Instagram story at once
Here’s how to do it:
- Create a collage with the “Layout” tool
- With the “Copy + Paste” feature
How to add more than one photo to your Instagram story using a collage app
1. First, you’ll need to download Layout on your Android and iPhone to start.
2. Open Layout.
3. Choose the photos that you’d like for your collage.
4. Select the layout that you want to use for your collage. You can drag and drop your selected photos within the layout for your collage. To change the type of layout, or the photos themselves, you’ll need to start fresh.
5. When you’re happy, tap on Save button in the top-right corner.
You can find the collage into your camera roll, and then use it to show multiple photos at once on your Instagram story.
However, if you’d prefer to let each photo stand on its own in your story, there’s an easier method to add multiple photos to your Instagram story:
How To Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story With the “Copy + Paste” feature
1. Go to the Photos app on your phone. Then choose a photo you want to add to your story.
2. Click on photo options and tap on the “Copy photo”.
3. Open your Instagram app and go to create a new story. Click on the text tool and paste the image you copied to your story.
4. Repeat the steps above to add more images to your Instagram story.
5. When you’re happy, tap “Your Story” to post it.