In this tutorial, learn how to download and install HomeSafe View app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install HomeSafe View app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of HomeSafe View App
HomeSafe View supports the following features:
Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 cameras on screen at the same time (16ch view works best on tablets)
Play back stored recordings from your DVR on your handset or tablet (requires high upload speed internet)
Capture video from your camera live view to your Phone to play back later
Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Phone’s picture library
Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotelyNote: Current model handsets and tablets are recommended for high resolution playback and live viewing more than 8 cameras at once.
Currently supported DVR models (x will be 4, 8 or 16 channel depending on your model):
Other Swann DVR models will not work with this app.
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Swann DVR via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your DVR will likely be considered “downloads” by your phone service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
For assistance with this app, contact Swann Tech Support – email@example.com
Downloading HomeSafe View App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download HomeSafe View from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install HomeSafe View App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “HomeSafe View”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use HomeSafe View app on your computer.
Or you can also install HomeSafe View app on the PC by applying the HomeSafe ViewAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install HomeSafe View app.
That’s about it.