In this article, we will show you how to play Pixel Studio on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing is a combination distance and physics arcade and puzzle game. The point of the game is to drive as far as possible while keeping the car from flipping over and killing the driver. The challenge and addictiveness of the game is trying to drive as far as possible while trying not to get defeated by the physics.
There are different vehicles that you can try all with different handling. Jeep, motocross bike, monster truck, tractor, hippie van, onewheeler, quad bike, tourist bus, race car, police car, ambulance, fire truck, snow mobile, super offroad, and many more! Besides, you can upgrade your car by paying the coins you collect during each playthrough, or if you have enough coins you can buy a new vehicle.
Hill Climb Racing is a very playable game. The background of game is almost a simple cartoon-style scenery. Different levels of the terrain would be different. There are snow road, moonscape, mountain, sand road, ice road and so on. The roads are very bumpy, the player needs to be well manipulated by the throttle and brake to ensure that the car will not turn over, will not exhaust the car oil.
The goal of the game is to get as high a score as possible. Usually in the case of no damage to the vehicle, the farther the journey, the more gold collected, and the higher the score. But if you can perform some difficult aerial stunts, scores will be greatly improved.
The gold coins collected on the way can be used to improve vehicle performance, and ultimately, you can transform the car into an invincible racing car. In addition, there are five different scenes that allow you to test your own car, including the Arctic, the fields, the desert and the moon.
You can unlock the locked maps by completing unlocked maps. Get ready to have great time with nine different game maps and thirteen entertaining vehicle.
– Lots of different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank, etc.)
– Tuneable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
– Numerous stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
– Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
– Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
– Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
– Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
– Garage mode: build and drive your dream vehicle with custom parts!
– Get new boosters to drive even further
– 27+ Levels!
– 28+ Vehicles!
Downloading Hill Climb Racing on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Hill Climb Racing from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Hill Climb Racing on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Hill Climb Racing”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Hill Climb Racing on your computer.
Or you can also install Hill Climb Racing on the PC by applying the Hill Climb Racing XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Hill Climb Racing on PC for free.
That’s about it.