In this tutorial, learn how to play Hay Day on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Hay Day on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This software allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Hay Day is a social management game that invites you to run a farm that’ll definitely require all your attention and skill.
Downloading Hay Day on your PC for free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Hay Day from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play Hay Day on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Download and install Aptoide on Bluestacks from here.
4. Launch Aptoide. Go to the Search section, search for “Hay Day” and install it.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Aptoide on PC for free.
That’s about it.