In this tutorial, learn how to download and install HappyMod on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install HappyMod on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This software allows you to install the free Android version on your computer.
HappyMod is a group sourced mod network committed to giving 100% working mods to a great many players. In this network application, clients can transfer amusement mods, different clients test these mods, select the best mods.
One of the most interesting features in HappyMod is that for each app you’ll see the modified parameters that the version includes. For example, if you download Clash of Clans you’ll have unlimited gems and elixirs starting on the first level.
HappyMod is a really useful tool if you want to download patched apps that you can’t find in the normal marketplaces.
Downloading HappyMod on your PC for free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download HappyMod from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to Install HappyMod on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “HappyMod”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use HappyMod on your computer.
Or you can also install HappyMod on the PC by applying the HappyMod APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install HappyMod on PC for free.
That’s about it.