In this article, we will show you how to play Guardians of Cloudia on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Guardians of Cloudia App
Website: https://goc.neocraftstudio.com/Welcome to the City of Cloudia, Skywalker. Before you start, ask yourself, what kind of life are you expecting to have, in this grand adventure?-Master of all classes and all builds
5 basic classes covering melee, ranged, physical, magical and all types
Each class has at least 2 advanced classes
DIY your own build with free skill/talent combination
-Tycoon Pet Collector and Trainer
100+ collectable pets of different elements
Each pet has unique appearance and skill sets
Pet’s appearance changes at each evolving stage
Different strategical combinations bring unexpected outcomes
-Pioneer Explorer of an Unknown World
Vast open world full of PVE modes awaiting you to challenge
Secret easter egg quests hidden in every corner of the world
-Absolute Dominator of the Battlefield
More PVP modes than you can ever imagine
Battle Royale, 1V1 Duel, 5V5 Battlefield, massive Guild War and more
Strategy and tactics, courage and wisdom, the winner needs them all
-Beloved Heart Hunter chosen by Cupid
Meet your destined partner and adventure together
Hold the best wedding to show your affection
Enhance the eternal Wedding ring to engrave your eternal love
-Leading Fashion Icon with your own Style
Customize your character with unique appearance
Countless outfit choices for various parts: cloth, head/back accessory, weapon transmog and more
Downloading Guardians of Cloudia on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Guardians of Cloudia from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Guardians of Cloudia on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Guardians of Cloudia”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Guardians of Cloudia on your computer.
Or you can also install Guardians of Cloudia on the PC by applying the Guardians of Cloudia XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Guardians of Cloudia on PC for free.
That’s about it.