In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Groovepad on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Groovepad on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Groovepad is an app that makes it possible to create music with just your smartphone. Simply tap on the buttons on the screen to create beats and get the party started!
Like any musical instrument, Groovepad requires a bit of practice. But don’t be intimidated by all its buttons and keyboards, you’ll be creating great music in just a few sessions. This app also app offers a few preset keyboards, organized by genre, which makes it easier to start composing music.
Downloading Groovepad For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Groovepad from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Groovepad on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Groovepad”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Groovepad on your computer.
Or you can also install Groovepad on the PC by applying the Groovepad APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Groovepad app.
That’s about it.