In this article, we will show you how to download and install Grindr – Gay chat on Windows PC or laptop.
Grindr is the world’s #1 FREE mobile social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people to connect. Chat and meet up with interesting people for free, or upgrade to Grindr XTRA for more features, more fun, and more chances to connect.
Grindr is faster and better than ever:
• NEW – Assemble your crew with Group Chat!
• See people nearby based on your location
• Browse re-designed profiles with bigger photos
• Chat and share private photos
• Filter your search to find what you want
• Customize your profile to share more about yourself
• Star your favorites and block others
• Report people easily and safely
• Send your location and make it easier to meet
• More ways to quickly find what you’re looking for
• More ways to chat with people around the world
How To Download and Install Grindr – Gay chat on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Grindr app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Grindr app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Grindr app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Grindr logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Grindr app on the PC by applying the Grindr APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Grindr app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Grindr app.
5. Click Install button under the Grindr logo.
That’s about it.