In this article, we will show you how to play Granny on Windows PC or laptop.
Granny is an Indie survival horror video game developed and published by DVloper. It is a spin-off to the Slendrina series. The game features an unnamed protagonist trapped in a house, needing to solve puzzles while avoiding a “Granny” to get out of the house in a time period of only five days.
How To Download and Install Granny on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Granny for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
How To Play Granny on PC using BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Granny for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Granny logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Granny on the PC by applying the Granny APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
How To Play Granny on PC using LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Granny.
5. Click Install button under the Granny logo.
Hope something helps you.