In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Google Translate app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Google Translate app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Google Translate App
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
Downloading Google Translate app For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Google Translate from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Google Translate app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Google Translate”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Google Translate app on your computer.
Or you can also install Google Translate app on the PC by applying the Google Translate APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Google Translate app.
That’s about it.