In this article, we will show you how to download and install Google Photos app on Windows PC or laptop.
– Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
– Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
– Bring photos to life with automatically created movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
– Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
– With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
– Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them — no tagging required.
– Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.*
– Create a photo book in just minutes from your phone or computer. You can also see suggested photo books based on your best shots from a trip or period of time.*
– Search the hard-to-describe and get stuff done, right from a photo. Copy and translate text, identify plants and animals, add events to your calendar, find products online, and more.
– Instantly share photos with any contact, email, or phone number.
– Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
If you want to download Google Photos app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Nox App Player, Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Google Photos app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Google Photos app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
4. Click Install button under the Google Photos logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Google Photos app on the PC by applying the Google Photos APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Google Photos app For Windows in Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Google Photos app or PC, go to Google Play store, search and find it.
4. Click Install button under the Google Photos app logo, and enjoy!
Installing Google Photos app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
3. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Google Photos app.
4. Click Install button under the Google Photos app logo.
That’s about it.