In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Google One on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Google One on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Google One App
• Automatically back up the important things on your phone, like photos, contacts and messages using your free 15 GB of storage that comes with every Google account. If you break, lose or upgrade your phone, you can restore everything to your new Android device.
• Manage your existing Google account storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos.Upgrade to a Google One membership to get even more:
• Get as much storage as you need for your important memories, projects and digital files. Choose the plan that works best for you.
• Get extra protection for your phone with a VPN that encrypts your online activity and helps keep your personal information safe
• Get exclusive access to Google experts for help with all of Google’s products and services. If you have a question or need assistance, our team of Google experts is just a tap away.
• Share your storage with up to 5 additional people. This gives each person access to more storage from your plan, but not access to each other’s files.
Downloading Google One For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Google One from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Google One on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Google One”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Google One on your computer.
Or you can also install Google One on the PC by applying the Google One APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Google One.
That’s about it.