In this tutorial, learn how to download and install GOOGLE LENS app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install GOOGLE LENS app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Google Lens App
Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you—using just your camera or a photo.
SCAN & TRANSLATE TEXT
Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time.
IDENTIFY PLANTS & ANIMALS
Find out what that plant is in your friend’s apartment, or what kind of dog you saw in the park.
EXPLORE PLACES AROUND YOU
Identify and learn about landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts. See ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and more.
FIND THE LOOK YOU LIKE
See an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that’s perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to the one you like.
KNOW WHAT TO ORDER
See popular dishes on a restaurant menu based on reviews from Google Maps.
Quickly scan QR codes and barcodes.
*Limited availability and not available in all languages or regions. For further details go to g.co/help/lens. Some Lens features require an internet connection.
Downloading GOOGLE LENS App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download GOOGLE LENS from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install GOOGLE LENS on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “GOOGLE LENS”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use GOOGLE LENS app on your computer.
Or you can also install GOOGLE LENS app on the PC by applying the GOOGLE LENS APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install GOOGLE LENS app.
That’s about it.