In this article, we will show you how to download and install Google Home app on Windows PC or laptop.
The Google Home app is designed to show you the status of your home and keep you up to date with what you missed. Check in on your home anytime and see a recap of recent events. You can also get a notification if something important happens while you’re away.
How To Download and Install Google Home app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Google Home app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Google Home app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Google Home app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Google Home logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Google Home app on the PC by applying the Google Home XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing Google Home app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Google Home app.
5. Click Install button under the Google Home logo.
Hope something helps you.