In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Google Docs on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Google Docs on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Google Docs is a version of the official text-editing tool from Google that’s been perfectly adapted to Android devices. With it, you can create and edit text documents as well as share them over the Internet and work on them simultaneously with other users.
Downloading Google Docs For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Google Docs from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Google Docs on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Google Docs”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Google Docs on your computer.
Or you can also install Google Docs on the PC by applying the Google Docs APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Google Docs app.
That’s about it.