In this article, we will show you how to play Girl Alone on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Girl Alone App
Why do I live alone? Well, that’s because….Girl Alone is a story about “”Me”” and a “”Mysterious girl”” living together.
By talking to you, the girl starts to learn about the outside world. Little by little, your communication with the girl makes her grow up on the inside and gives her the courage to go outside the house.
You are her only friend who can lead her to the outside world.
Help her become brave so that she can take a step outside of her little world.
・Talk to the girl. Have lots of conversations with the girl to be friends with her.
・Dust bunnies are often found in the girl’s home. Clean her house to earn money and increase Intimacy level.
・Play mini games in the part-time job buildings. Level up the building to give the girl nicer presents.
・Go on a date in town. You can take a walk in the park or go to the amusement park using Premium Tickets.
・Have a pet. Pets can be another way for the girl to communicate with the outside world.
・Dress her up with costumes to increase Intimacy level. Watching her happy will make you feel happy too.
Soon, the time to say goodbye to the girl will come while you’re enjoying talking to her, dressing her up, and helping her learn more about the world. At the end, the girl’s secret will be revealed!
Some unexpected twists will surprise you. Enjoy the multiple endings!
Downloading Girl Alone on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Girl Alone from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Girl Alone on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Girl Alone”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Girl Alone on your computer.
Or you can also install Girl Alone on the PC by applying the Girl Alone XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Girl Alone on PC for free.
That’s about it.