In this article, we will show you how to download and play Garena Free Fire on low end PC or laptop.
Free Fire is the ultimate survival shooter game available on mobile. Each 10-minute game places you on a remote island where you are pit against 49 other players, all seeking survival. Players freely choose their starting point with their parachute, and aim to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible. Drive vehicles to explore the vast map, hide in trenches, or become invisible by proning under grass. Ambush, snipe, survive, there is only one goal: to survive and answer the call of duty.
How To Download and Install Garena Free Fire on Low End PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to play Garena Free Fire for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Garena Free Fire For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Garena Free Fire for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Garena Free Fire logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Garena Free Fire on the PC by applying the Garena Free Fire XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing Garena Free Fire For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Garena Free Fire.
5. Click Install button under the Garena Free Fire logo.
Hope something helps you.