In this article, we will show you how to download and install foodpanda app on Windows PC or laptop.
foodpanda is an app to order food for home delivery in several different countries, among them India, Pakistan, Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Singapore, or Taiwan, among others. In total, it covers 20 or so different countries in Europe and Asia.
Finding a good place to order food from is very easy with foodpanda. Just set your exact location and the app displays all nearby restaurants. Obviously you can also filter by type of food.
How To Download and Install foodpanda app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the foodpanda app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing foodpanda app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download foodpanda app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the foodpanda logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install foodpanda app on the PC by applying the foodpanda XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing foodpanda app For Windows in Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download foodpanda app for PC, go to Google Play store, search and find it.
4. Click Install button under the foodpanda logo, and enjoy!
Read more: How to Install XAPK in Nox App Player
Hope something helps you.