In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Fing – Network Tools on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Fing – Network Tools on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Fing – Network Tools is an app that can inform you of all the devices connected to a certain WiFi network. This is incredibly useful if you want to keep a close eye on your connection status, while also checking to make sure no one is accessing your network without your permission.
Downloading Fing – Network Tools For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Fing – Network Tools from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Fing – Network Tools on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Fing – Network Tools”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Fing – Network Tools on your computer.
Or you can also install Fing – Network Tools on the PC by applying the Fing – Network Tools APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Fing – Network Tools on PC for free.
That’s about it.