In this article, we will show you how to play FIFA Soccer on Windows PC or laptop.
FIFA Soccer (also known as FIFA Mobile) is the new version of the classic FIFA for the 2018-2019 season. It brings you a new design centered on making the most of the mobile gaming experience. This edition offers a new gameplay that you can learn by going through the tutorial that touches on all the new features. Aside from the new gameplay, FIFA Mobile also offers tons of new content that lets you enjoy hours of soccer, either alone or with other players.
Downloading FIFA Soccer on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download FIFA Soccer from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play FIFA Soccer on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “FIFA Soccer“. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play FIFA Soccer on your computer.
Or you can also install FIFA Soccer on the PC by applying the FIFA Soccer APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install FIFA Soccer on PC for free.
That’s about it.