In this tutorial, learn how to download and install FE File Explorer on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install FE File Explorer on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
FE File Explorer is a powerful file manager app on Android and iOS. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storages. Transfer files from any location to any location. Stream movies and music to your Android phones and tablets. Directly view and manage documents, photos and files without downloading.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server.
* Access cloud storages: OwnCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
* Access files on Android internal storage, SD Card and USB OTG.
* Automatically discover computers, NAS when you setup new connections.
* Support Windows Domain, Active Directory and DFS.
* Copy, move, rename and delete your files right on Android.
* View documents, browse images, play movies and musics.
* Edit-in-Place: Edit documents located on remote storage in another app. FE File Explorer will save it back to remote storage automatically.
* Archive and unarchive ZIP, RAR, and 7zip files.
* Search files by file name.
* Stream movies and musics from remote storages to Android.
* Transfer files between storages.
* Nearby file transfer: transfer files between Android and iOS devices.
Downloading FE File Explorer For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download FE File Explorer from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install FE File Explorer on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “FE File Explorer”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use FE File Explorer on your computer.
Or you can also install FE File Explorer on the PC by applying the FE File Explorer APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install FE File Explorer on PC for free.
That’s about it.